At Kaye’s Nursery we have a team of dedicated and caring staff. We are committed to a partnership with parents and carers. We believe this to be a unique and particularly important time in children’s education and consider it to be a privilege to share in this part of their lives.
- To offer a variety of experiences to further the all round development of each child.
- To provide a safe, caring, secure environment in which each child is valued as an individual.
- To work in partnership with parents and carers to promote learning and development.
- To encourage independence, confidence and self-esteem.
- To encourage respect and care for others and our environment.
- To offer equal access to a full range of activities indoors and out within a broad and balanced curriculum.
- To provide opportunities for exploration, investigation, and creativity.
- To develop children’s ability to make independent choices.
- To help develop a shared understanding of spiritual, social and cultural diversity.